Skype
skarenng

Heart on Fire Heart on Fire

Why is his nose a dick.

Hopped off the plane Hopped off the plane

Well that was somewhat awful.

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

Made me laugh because of the scenes in the movie where I couldn't understand a goddamn word either of them said. I get the feeling like some people might not get the joke and mistake it for poor voice acting though.

davidbcooper responds:

Thanks! A lot of people have complained about the voices, and they amused me. If people don't get the joke...oh well! :)

Owl Hunting Day Owl Hunting Day

Mine was still better than yours, Turkey. 5 star shit, made me laugh.

Krutches responds:

Needs more gay sex.

Words of wisdom: chugga Words of wisdom: chugga

I expected some better voice acting from a flash based entirely on the voice. It was really hard to understand, and once I had basically made out everything, the only thing that even made me smile a little bit was the last line in the movie. 3.5/5 for good animation.

Horsenwelles responds:

the voice work is from a letsplay on youtube, so the quality is sort of static, and i have to deal with what i have.

The Evil Blueberry The Evil Blueberry

The voices were extremely annoying, if that's you, wait until you hit puberty to do the voices. The voices were murder, the joke wasn't funny, nor really existent, and the whole thing was a waste of time.

NightmareDuck responds:

Actually, what is not a waste of time? I'm sure Newgrounds itself is a waste to someone or another someone. Also, if I waited for my voice to deepen, it wouldn't sound childish. Yeah. Think about it. A shy strawberry + deep voice = gross-man-berry-thing. It would lose value.

Tetris Mafia Tetris Mafia

I loved it, it's a really original concept, and it got me laughing pretty good. Good job, 4.5/5.

Doctor Whooves: Trailer Doctor Whooves: Trailer

MLP mixed with Doctor Who?

You sir are a genius. 5/5 10/10 You'd better make a series out of it.

MikeandTreyVideo responds:

Oh I will. :3

Groundcats! Groundcats!

@MightyBearSeven

I bought the game, it's really fun, I like it, definitely worth the 99 cents. What's the worst that could happen anyway, who bitches about losing a dollar?

Anyway, really funny add, and I love the game, the cut-scenes in the game made me crack up pretty good.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

10/10

Kept me laughing the whole time, you never fail at making me crack up. I do miss Tord though. *Sobs*