Skype
skarenng

dog rescue sim 2013 dog rescue sim 2013

An emotion evoking masterpiece wistfully painted in the blood of a gritty civilization's historical dickbutt.

the maze game the maze game

You messed up certain aspects of the game, but it's still playable and sadly fairly easy. You need to put a delay on the retry button so that it doesn't immediately put you into the game.

NingaChaos responds:

do you mean an animation of somthing before the retry button

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

Great game, I loved finding Derpy, some were easy, some were hard, and it was a really fun game. This was probably my favorite "where is?" game I've played so far. I loved the credits, all in all, a great game.

Green it. Adrenaline Green it. Adrenaline

I like it. At first I was confused, but I quickly got the hang of "collect the orange, avoid the red." Although it does get repetitive very quickly, and I mean VERY quickly, it's still a great game, and I definitely enjoyed playing it.

JackAstral responds:

Lol thanks.
Any ideas how I can make it less repetitive? I was thinking I could include an easy, medium and hard mode.

War of the Web War of the Web

I love the idea of this game, but I don't really like the lazy drawings. The game-play itself leaves some to be desired, and the game gets repetitive fairly quickly.

Jiggmin responds:

Thank you for the review! I hope the game can be improved more to your liking.

Ball Run Ball Run

There is no way possible to lose, I got hit with the ball about thirty times on purpose and I still didn't die, I didn't enjoy the game. Make it more challenging, and make it possible to lose, and I might just like it.

Working Stiffs Working Stiffs

Well, this game isn't bad, but I'm not sure it deserves the front page. The game really kept my attention at first, and the controls are good at first, but they get extremely repetitive, fast. Only controlling where the people go makes the game basically me moving my mouse back and forth, which isn't all that fun.

FightClub69 responds:

I'm sure you had a valid thought, but moving the mouse (and clicking the button) is 90% of video games... so I don't think you stated the real problem there.
Did you play past the first 4 levels (which are the easy training stuff) and get to the more interesting stuff beyond?

Zombies, Inc. Zombies, Inc.

Great game! 5/5 stars. My strategy (which I think you guys should try if you're having trouble) was to do nothing but upgrade the items being sold at the beginning, and then eventually I had enough money to upgrade everything and attack all of the countries at once.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Great game, and I love Kevin MacLeod, not a lot of people know about him. I remember first finding his music when I was doing a school project two years ago. 5/5, 5/5.

RockPapScissorLizardSpock RockPapScissorLizardSpock

I liked it because it made me laugh, I loved that scene in The Big Bang Theory. The game itself wasn't that great, so you only got a 3/5. Maybe make it cartoon hands instead of actual hands.