Skype
skarenng

Manifest Destiny Manifest Destiny

Really well-done song, it's evident you stuck through it and really put a lot of effort into the progression and general effects. A lot of fast-paced electronic music can be unpleasant to listen to for me, but I didn't get that at all with this, kept my attention all the way through.

TheArsonist77 responds:

I'm really glad you liked it. I'm trying not to be generic and annoying with my songs. And I did stick this one through. Spent a lot of time sitting and thinking... how am I gonna make this intro work? Hahaha. Really appreciate the review!

Electric Joy Electric Joy

It helps to have an underlying beat or instrument that's consistent, going off of an earlier reviewer's statement that it's a bit too chaotic. When I dabbled in electronic music, I tried to keep one track going at one pace consistently and having everything else diverge from it, it helps keep everything seem like a cohesive whole. It makes a world of difference.

Another nitpick, I try to only put phaser on instruments that are less immediately noticeable, or I make the phaser effect very subtle or very lengthy so that it's not too disorienting.

All-in-all though, you've got the same chops as most electronica artists, you've just got to stick with it and keep in mind that you only get better through mind-numbing amounts of practice. Good luck with your music man, we'll all get there eventually.

My Life With Newgrounds My Life With Newgrounds

Dang dude, you should build a VA portfolio, I bet you could wind up one of those celebrity VAs like Tara Strong or H. Jon Benjamin. What kind of range do you have for messing with your voice?

VicariousE responds:

Tara Strong? No way I'm in those leagues O_O My range is shit thanks to years of cleaning products, dirt, and 2 decades of smoking muds/squares/marlboros :p They got decent USB mics for under 70-80$, gonna have to pick one up (preferably a stereo one), start yacking Sunday nights when it's quiet outside, learn to use Audacity to kill any noise from the electronics.

w33zlGames Intro w33zlGames Intro

lol you fucking copy cat, this is going to be exactly like Skaren Gaming, isn't it?

Lemonardo responds:

You have a gaymen channel?

I'll go subscribe.

Travis Travis

I love it. 5/5, favorited.

BasedBubbus responds:

Why thank you sir.

No o' Clock No o' Clock

Very nice, I liked this one. Keeping one repeating sound while making other sounds on top really tied it all together, great job.

ashett responds:

Thanks :D I'll be sure to check out your songs :D

Oh KaY To Bee FuhResh Oh KaY To Bee FuhResh

Nice, it seemed to be a little bit repetitive at first, but picked up pretty quickly, I especially liked the modified voice near the end.

DeadBitchesRidinSlab DeadBitchesRidinSlab

This is really good. I like what all 24 of us made. TOGETHER.

Lettin' Loose Lettin' Loose

I loved the high notes, it really caught my attention right from the beginning. Great song!

gamejunkie responds:

Thanks Adam, glad you liked it. Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.

Cheers gamejunkie.

The Tesla Coil- (Electronica) The Tesla Coil- (Electronica)

sweet

thanks for tellin me about it. its great, kind of a funny begining. Like the beat. Keep it up.

DomesticTerrorist responds: