Skype
skarenng

All 31 art Reviews

kratos from god of war kratos from god of war

I loved Kratos in Guardians of the Galaxy! What type of pens/brushes do you use?

coolkranx responds:

oh lol i didnt realise that, I just use the default brush

four more posters four more posters

y'all cowards don't even smoke crack doe

Primitive Life Primitive Life

Wonderfully shaded and colored. I especially love the positioning of everything, the opposite canted angles on the streetlights and the overturned debris/hotel makes for a really interesting picture. Great work, I think you nailed this one.

SmokeryDots responds:

:) Thank you very much, I'm happy you appriciate the work :)

Western Desert Western Desert

Not bad! You've definitely got the idea of color mixing down, all this is really missing is a going-over with the blend tool to make everything blend together.

The Pet The Pet

Very clean linework and a very impressive choice of color palette, the background is simple but does a nice job of taking up all the space in a symmetrical and non-distracting way, really good job on this one, fella.

sketch dump sketch dump

Most of it is good but then some of it I'm like "wow scene girl bullshit"
1/5

Jester responds:

brb suicide

four kittens Ѭ ਈޘ four kittens Ѭ ਈޘ

I would buy that as a print on nice thick expensive paper and frame it. Can this transaction be made somehow.

I like my pickles dill I like my pickles dill

I can get the entire story just from the concept art.

It's all about a guy who's frightful while constipated but learns over time how to cope and face his debilitating shits head-on.

Jester responds:

Chasing Destiny Chasing Destiny

Done very nicely, I enjoy the glow effect coming up from the bottom of the mountains, everything is painted very well. My favorite part of the entire piece has to be that the birds are there to break up the image, but they seem as though they belong in there, and are acting naturally.

NG Portraits: MiloBased NG Portraits: MiloBased

I can see the gay so clearly.

DiroNomer responds: